Penny My 6 Year Old Dachshund Fur Baby

 Penny is my 6 year old Dachshund. I got her almost a year ago from the animal shelter .

 She was a foster to adopt. Reason being she had heart worms and was under their care .It was 4 months of care ,shots and kennel rest. That was the hardest time for me and her. In December of 2021 I finally got to adopt her. The reason I write this ,is an ounce of prevention would have saved her going through having heartworms .The cost of 10.00 a month for a pill. The people who had her before I did ,I am told abandoned her .I can only guess this is why. She is a loving caring ,sweet furbaby and now I can say mine furever
She has been an awesome dog to have .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whooping Cough In North Carolina

4.0 Earthquake Early Morning Thursday- 1/2/2020