Whooping Cough In North Carolina

Cases Of whooping cough confirmed at Harnett County schools in North Carolina.Whooping cough is highly contagious. . I had whooping cough last year ,it was horrible!I felt like i was dying I found out during that time that Adults should be vaccinated every 10 years ,something I did not know and Drs. do not always remind an adult person of .It is horrible and i ended up damaging my facets in my back ,fractured a rib and was in misery.Whooping cough lasts for a while and i did not feel totally better for almost 6 months. If you have not been vaccinated it is good idea to check up on what vaccinations you need as an adult to avoid illnesses that could be avoided . Here is the article that came out in the news today regarding Harnett County schools whooping cough. .News story that came out today

Comments

  1. People with a weak immunity are more susceptible to illness should consider vaccination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4.0 Earthquake Early Morning Thursday- 1/2/2020