My Thoughts Blog as a You tuber

This blog is my opinion and my thoughts only . Back in 2015 I decided i wanted to be a you tuber .My kids were not all in on it ,but that was ok because it was what I wanted to do .I gathered up my wits and made my first video and have been making videos since then . Over the past 5 years it has been a real learning experience.I have learned quite a bit and yet still not enough . When i look back to 2 years ago I look at the demonetization that occurred on the platforms of you tube and I think that in some ways it was a balance of negative and positives . In the time since then i have grown my channel ,and am creating videos and more skilled at making them and learning what interests other people .The negative side was it cost trust from me as a you tuber who was growing my channel and looking forward to that first check i'd make from all the videos I created from having add sense on each .I myself was at 32.00 owed when my channel was demonetized and that 32.00 disappeared from view .It has been 2 years since then and over 1000 videos later and still i'm 900 minutes away from re-monetized and that grows only by a few min per video .Sometimes i wonder if their analytics are broken .What i have also noted is that looking at videos on a persons page I may notice it says only 60 people have watched ,but yet upon clicking on the video over 150 have watched ,to me that is bad business to not accurately show what is fact . On you tube I have also had to face what people call trolls and yes bullies and some mean ones .My way of dealing with them has been to ignore .What others say about me ,does not make me who i am or define me .I know who I am and i think that is what is most important.There is always going to be someone who doesn't like you ,or makes up stories about you .As a you tuber you become a public person which opens you up to scrutiny and yes being trolled .I am a kind ,understanding and honest person . I don't tend to deal in the conspiracy theories but in facts and i don't try to take away from others ideas or thoughts ,after all you tube was created as a place where people could share their ideas ,thoughts and opinions .However I have noticed more and more that channels are attacked for their ideas ,thoughts and opinions that don't fit into the box of being things that are proven .I find this to be sad, as many things others learn, they learn from others learning it, or discovering it, and those people are attacked because science or whatever hasn't proven it yet. What happened to the days when people were free to share their thoughts and ideas .I think there is also a fine line in having an opinion ,but forcing your ideas and thoughts on others is not  having an opinion or thoughts or ideas ,and its likewise when trolls attack videos and try to take away from someone having the right to share what they think . I have to wonder if you tube will exist in a few years with the way it is going? It is my opinion , It has become more like TV with only the biggest you tubers getting central focus and many TV channels moving to you tube which takes away from you tubers who create news stories and weather updates and more ,some very good small channels are more and more being kept in the back ground and having their growth impeded instead of growing and expanding at what would have been a natural pace before the TV channels joined you tube . Let us hear what you think .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whooping Cough In North Carolina

4.0 Earthquake Early Morning Thursday- 1/2/2020